Senior Manager, Product Management
At PeopleKeep, we help make health care benefits affordable for thousands of small businesses, and their employees and families. Each day, our team hears how much our customers love our product and the support they get from our team. Now is an exciting time for our business, as we’re looking to expand our product portfolio to enable businesses to do even more for their employees, making it easier to attract, hire, and retain great talent. Come join our product-led SaaS company and have a voice at the table.
We are looking for an experienced senior product management manager to strengthen our product management team and take primary responsibility for some of our core Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) products. You will have direct exposure and influence on our product vision. You’ll be collaborating with our software engineering, design and QA team, based in Tirana, Albania, as well as with our leadership, sales, marketing, and customer experience teams in Murray, UT, as you define the product roadmap and help the development team execute delivery.
What this role will do for you:
You’ll expand your knowledge of all working parts of our SaaS company in our small, transparent and entrepreneurial environment. We are committed to sharing the business’s key results, drivers and decisions with every PeopleKeep team member. This role is a critical and unique role for our organization.
What you'll do for us:
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities for key products
- Plan, prioritize and clearly communicate the product feature backlog to the company
- Help manage sprints, developing user stories and acceptance criteria in Jira; coordinating UAT efforts each sprint release cycle
- Work closely with our UX designer, using Figma, to develop product designs
- Gather customer, prospect and technology partner input to understand customer needs and technical requirements
- Develop business plans, pricing and licensing strategies for products
- Develop detailed technical requirements and work closely with engineering to ensure customer requirements are being met.
- Research and analyze market and regulatory landscape
- Follow our competitors, new entrants and alternatives
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Perks and benefits:
- Stock options.
- Health benefits.
- You get tax-free money to pay for your healthcare needs.
- HSA contribution (if eligible).
- Cell phone allowance.
- Education allowance.
- Transit allowance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Previous working experience as a software product manager for 5+ years
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- SaaS background strongly preferred