Partner Success Manager
Here at PeopleKeep, we’re on a mission to help small businesses care for their people through automated benefits. Our customers love our core health benefits products and we are looking to expand what we can do for them, so this is an exciting time for our company. Come join our business development team and make an impact on the way businesses deliver employee benefits!
Do you enjoy the art of building and maintaining mutually-beneficial relationships? Does taking a data-driven approach to decision making sound obvious instead of scary? Are you naturally positive, curious, and energetic? If this sounds like you, keep reading.
What this role will do for you:
You’ll be exposed to the working parts of a SaaS company and will be provided appropriate guidance and mentorship to impact our acquisition strategy. This is a non quota-carrying individual contributor role focused on business development via referral partners. Your contributions will help salespeople hit targets and will have a direct impact on the bottom line of the business.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute end-to-end business plans with referral partners (benefits advisors, franchises, associations, tax professionals, payroll providers, etc.) that includes mutual success targets, such as quarterly referrals, pipeline and sales.
- Identify, prioritize, and contact prospective referral partners via multiple outreach methods (call, email, LinkedIn, etc) to increase partnerships.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Business Development to drive partner awareness and enablement (co-branded collateral, slide decks, webinars, online resources, etc.).
- Analyze and report on referral partner performance using Salesforce.com data to increase volume and improve conversion rates.
- Partner with Sales during the sales process to manage health insurance data collection and communication to prospects.
- Create and execute the referral partner communications strategy, including our e-newsletter and other industry-relevant educational emails.
- Collaborate with Demand Generation Manager to improve and scale the website-based referral program.
- Deliver industry and product feedback from partners to Product Management.
- Manage internal processes for “self-serve” portion of our acquisition funnel.
- Collaborate with Finance to communicate referral partner payout information.
- Interested in SaaS businesses and how they work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with and aptitude for manipulating data via spreadsheets.
- Passion for developing professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and results oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience in sales development / account development role a plus, but not required.
Perks and benefits:
- Stock options.
- Health benefits.
- You get tax-free money to pay for your healthcare needs.
- HSA contribution (if eligible).
- Discretionary unlimited PTO.