Marketing Automation Manager
Here at PeopleKeep, we help make health care affordable for thousands of small business employees and their families. Now is an exciting time for our business, as we’re looking to expand our product set/portfolio to enable businesses to do even more for their employees, making it easier to attract, hire, and retain great talent. Come join our collaborative and friendly marketing team and make a difference for our customers by reaching them with a solution to their health care benefit needs!
We’re looking to grow our marketing team with an individual who has a passion for data analysis and marketing automation. As marketing automation manager, you will be responsible for the operations and procedures for email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation in Hubspot. You’ll work closely with marketing team members to support and implement marketing automation and email marketing strategies and tactics. It will require working in and with several different technologies, including Hubspot, Salesforce, Litmus, Brite Verify, etc.This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Some tasks you may do in a day include, but certainly aren’t limited to:
- In conjunction with the Marketing team members, create campaigns, emails, interactions, workflows and related marketing activities in order to automate communications to potential customers and partners.
- Update, analyze, and optimize our lead scoring model.
- Update, analyze, and optimize our lead forms for CRO.
- Coordinate with content and product marketing to identify strategic CTA placement for lead generation and lead nurturing efforts.
- Troubleshoot and enhance marketing automation daily procedures, workflows, and data integrity to interact with prospective customers.
- Analyze email performance, including engagement and sales metrics, and leverage learnings to inform campaign planning and optimization.
- Optimize engagement and conversion rates through the development of an effective A/B and multivariate test program.
- Prepare written reports and recommendations for improving email marketing, website, and lead scoring performance.
- Drive segmentation and targeting strategy for lifecycle communications to ensure potential customers are getting the right message at the right time.
- Drive changes in lead behavior to improve KPI performance, understand conversion levers and leverage them to achieve success throughout the conversion funnel.
- Develop email marketing strategies to support key priorities.
- Work closely with the business development team to find additional sources of email lists and to collaborate with partners on their email campaigns.
- Utilize analytics to improve reporting capabilities; increase visibility and understanding of email channel and sales metrics.
- Manage email project workflow: develop schedules; work with cross-functional partners to gather inputs; facilitate production and execution.
- Assist in promoting, hosting, and developing webinars.
Traits that will make you a good fit for this role include:
- You have 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience.
- You have hands-on experience using marketing automation, CRM and database platforms. (Salesforce and Hubspot preferred.)
- You have a firm understanding of CAN-SPAM Act and other relevant laws and regulations
- You’re knowledgeable on email and SMS best practices, technologies and trends.
- You’re a creative problem solver with a passion for analyzing data and making actionable insights
- You have experience using email testing and list scrubbing tools (Litmus, Brite Verify, etc.)
- You have a working knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS development preferred.
- You have strong problem-solving and logical thinking skills.