Junior B2B Account Executive
We’re on a mission to help small businesses care for their people through automated benefits. Our customers love our core health benefits product and we are looking to expand what we can do for them, so this is an exciting time for our company. You would join our small, inbound sales team to learn the ropes of B2B software sales and progress your career.
We're looking for someone to join our inside sales team who is interested in progressing their sales career in a fast paced but collaborative and friendly SaaS sales team. This is not a BDR/SDR appointment-setter role, you’ll be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle. To succeed, you must be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and be as comfortable helping us improve our processes collaboratively as you are building relationships and communicating value. You’ll have the ability to make a big impact within our flexible and entrepreneurial environment.
- Contact small business prospects and referral partners (via phone and email) to understand their problems and determine if there is a mutual fit.
- Deliver PeopleKeep’s value proposition to solve prospect and referral partners’ problems.
- Identify and communicate market and product changes to leadership.
- Identify ways to improve existing processes through collaboration across teams such as marketing and customer success.
- Maintain detailed activity records in CRM (Salesforce).
- Conduct market research, as needed, into potential referral partners and prospects.
Perks and benefits:
- Stock options.
- Health benefits.
- You get tax-free money to pay for your healthcare needs.
- HSA contribution (if eligible).
- Cell phone allowance.
- Education allowance.
- Transit allowance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Free food.
- And more.
- Hungry to succeed.
- Customer and service-oriented.
- Eager to learn and grow.
- Excellent at communications, including listening!
- Interested in SaaS businesses and how they work.