Inside Sales Manager
Here at PeopleKeep, We’re on a mission to help small businesses care for their people through automated benefits. Our customers love our core health benefits products and we are looking to expand what we can do for them, so this is an exciting time for our company. Come join our inside sales team and make an impact on the way businesses deliver employee benefits!
We're looking for someone to manage, coach, and elevate our small inside sales team. The ideal candidate is interested in progressing their sales career in a fast-paced but collaborative and friendly SaaS sales team. This is a player/coach role -- you will be required to lead your team and carry quota simultaneously. To succeed, you must be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and be as comfortable helping us improve our processes collaboratively as you are building relationships and communicating value to prospects. You’ll have the ability to make a big impact within our flexible and entrepreneurial environment and you’ll be supported in your professional growth by a sales and business development leader with 10 years at the company and a track record of enabling and empowering his team members grow to new heights. Some tasks you may do in a day include, but certainly aren’t limited to:
What you'll do:
- Prospect, qualify, and close inbound leads from Marketing to deliver Account Executive team quotas. Our inside sales team does not have geographic territories or vertical/industry focus areas. You will be calling qualifed leads generated by the Marketing team.
- Perform managerial and coaching duties to drive growth (i.e. sales strategy, activity and pipeline management, CRM compliance).
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Success teams to solve customer problems and ensure a positive experience.
- Provide real-time feedback on lead volume and quality to Marketing.
- Evaluate process inefficiencies and propose alternatives.
- Prepare sales quota and compensation plans.
- Provide pipeline analysis and updates.
- Create and maintain an account executive recruiting pipeline.
- Communicate market feedback to Leadership.
- Demonstrate company core values.
Perks and benefits:
- Stock options.
- Health benefits.
- You get tax-free money to pay for your healthcare needs.
- HSA contribution (if eligible).
- Cell phone allowance.
- Education allowance.
- Transit allowance.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Free food.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of quota-carrying B2B sales experience (SaaS preferred).
- 1+ years in sales management preferred.
- Proven track record of over-achieving targets.
- CRM experience required (Salesforce preferred).
- Fluent in major business software applications like Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Slack, etc.
- Relevant small business and HR industry experience preferred - employee benefits a plus.