Customer Service Representative
Come join our fast paced and growing startup. Traditional employee benefits are broken for small businesses, and we’re on a mission to fix them. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to make significant impact in the success of our customers and the lives of their employees.
We're looking for someone who can drive results in a highly collaborative, mission-driven environment. To succeed, you must be driven to go above and beyond and deliver extraordinary service.
- Review documentation submitted in the software.
- Assist with the setup and use of our software for small businesses and their employees.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues using a wide range of tools and methods.
- Troubleshoot errors and help resolve difficult questions.
- Make outbound calls to customers when the resolution would be easier over the phone.
- Work closely with other teams as needed to provide a seamless experience to our customers.
- Stay current on all product releases and training for an ever growing product.
- Drive customer service objectives and meet customer expectations.
- Communicate clearly the progress of service initiatives to all teams.
- Assist with high severity service requests.
- Has a bachelor's degree
- Is an excellent verbal communicator
- Has excellent writing skills
- Types quickly and is great with technology
- Enjoys fast paced working environment
- Likes solving hard problems
- Enjoys working with data