Customer Service Representative
Come join our fast paced and growing company. We have entry level customer service positions with opportunities to grow anywhere the company.
The Service Representative is a top-performer with a proven track record. Ideal candidates will thrive in a metric-based, high-performance environment. Service Representatives work with prospective customers to support PeopleKeep's new way of offering benefits - personalized benefits.
- Provide world class service.
- Review documentation submitted in the software.
- Assist with the setup and use of our software for small businesses and their employees.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues using a wide range of tools and methods.
- Troubleshoot errors and help resolve difficult questions.
- Make outbound calls to customers when the resolution would be easier over the phone.
- Work closely with other teams as needed to provide a seamless experience to our customers.
- Stay current on all product releases and training for an ever growing product.
- Drive customer service objectives and meet customer expectations.
- Communicate clearly the progress of service initiatives to all teams.
- Assist with high severity service requests.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent verbal communicator
- Excellent writing skills
- Fast typer and great with technology
- Enjoys fast paced working environment
- Likes solving hard problems
- Enjoys working with data