Customer Service Representative
Come join our fast paced and growing startup. As a company, we help make healthcare more affordable for thousands of small business employees and their families, providing peace of mind. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to make significant impact in the success of our customers and the lives of their employees' families without being held back by bureaucracy.
We're looking for someone who can drive results in a highly collaborative, mission-driven environment. To succeed, you must be driven to go above and beyond and deliver extraordinary service.
- Be an advocate for our users by ensuring their voice is heard.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues using a wide range of tools and methods.
- Troubleshoot errors and help resolve difficult questions.
- Contribute outside of your role toward company-wide initiatives.
- Stay current on product changes as we release new features frequently.
- Drive customer service metrics and exceed customer expectations.
- Work closely with other teams as needed to provide a seamless experience to our customers.
- Review expense documentation submitted in the software.
- Self-directed and able to work with little oversight
- Is an excellent verbal communicator
- Has excellent writing skills
- Types quickly and is great with technology
- Enjoys fast paced working environment
- Likes solving hard problems