Come join our fast paced and growing startup. We help small businesses offer competitive benefits at a price they can afford. Our software helps these businesses manage benefits in minutes per month with automated compliance and employee support.
We're looking for someone who can drive results in a highly collaborative environment. To succeed, you must be as comfortable helping us reimagine our processes as you are building relationships and communicating value. You’ll have the ability to make a big impact without being held back by bureaucracy.
- Manage full sales cycle from lead creation to sale.
- Deliver a great experience to inbound prospects.
- Engage with prospects to understand their problems and determine if there is a mutual fit.
- Deliver PeopleKeep’s value proposition to solve prospects’ problems.
- Identify and communicate market/product changes to leadership.
- Identify ways to improve existing processes.
- Excellent presentation, business writing, and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across teams.
- Experience with Google business applications (GMail, Google Docs, etc.).
Preferred qualifications (not required):
- B2B sales experience.
- CRM experience (Salesforce preferred).
- Experience managing relatively short sales cycle (30-days).